With Business Supplier Management 1.0 (BSM) you can manage your Supplier Relationships from Target-Setting to Performance Review, from documenting negotiations and other meetings up to
complaints. The universal SRM application features a wide range of tools for the daily activities in managing suppliers.
BSM 1.0 is the first module (out of a suite of future extensions) for managing suppliers in the daily business and comes with following features:
- Target-Setting and Performance Review
- Prepare and document supplier events
- Define action points and own tasks with due date management
- Take handwriting notes/graphs
- Take voice recording notes
- Attach photos from camera roll or photo library
- Attach PDF documents
- Exchange archived documents with other BSM users
- Edit and visualize customized supplier business data
- Schedule events – shared with iPad calendar
- Supplier Master Data Management – shared with native iPad Address book
- Geolocation (supplier location, own location, connection to routeplanning).
- Mailing and Air-Print function
- Connection to financial news portals and to currency converter
- Robust database design
- Data security and protection for all files (device passcode required)
BSM 1.0 has been developed together with Business Professionals from various business areas and is designed for every supplier size.
Business Notes comes in english and german language and contains an database example for training purposes.
Learning Business Supplier Management 1.0
The professional nature of Business Notes and its rich toolset supports business manager in their 'supplier management activities' longterm and every day. To get the best out of this application we recommend to take the time and make the walkthrough with the provided example file.
BSM user can do this easily by operating the Online Help within the application itsself. The in-App Online-Help offers for every page and function dedicated descriptions of 'How to use' and how to achieve the best working result.
For special questions don't hesitate to contact the MTbrain Support Team (mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org) or try the FAQ-section.
The section 'Version support' collect all known issues of the recent version of BSM notified by MTbrain itself or by users. Here we described circumstances,workarounds and give information about fixed issues.
Version 1.0 (launched 2012-12-xx)
nothing indicated so far
This app is designed for iPad, iPad2 and iPad3. Best experiences are on iPad2 and iPad3 due to its memory capabilities. It has been tested for iOS 5, iOS6 and iOS6.1.
THIS APP AND THE INFORMATION IT CONTAINS IS MADE AVAILABLE "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS APP IS UP-TO-DATE, ACCURATE, OR COMPLETE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON IT FOR ANY DECISION OR TO TAKE ANY ACTION. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS APP WILL BE FREE OF INTERRUPTION, OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
Changes are periodically made to the information herein; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the App.