Dear Baldr1 user, in this section we'd like to inform you about the known bugs and its current resolve status. As we mentioned in every of our apps, don't hesitate to contact MTbrain - we
apprectiate your feedback.
Version 2.6.1 no bugs so far
- 2011-11-24 - the Converter Level 4 (Cv4) is temporarily not functional. Reasons are cornered; correction will happen with 2.7.1 (fixed)
- 2011-11-28 - conversion results will not save properly. Under investigation
Version 2.7.1 live on AppStore. Bugs of 2.7.0 fixed.
- error in some conversion functions (area and volume conversion) due to mistaken crosslinked table. Bugfix comes with update 2.9.1. (fixed)
Version 2.9.2 PRO & LITE version)
- Initial screen colorless - in rare cases (on very first launch) the initial screen appears colorless. In such cases go straith into the settings menu and switch between the skins. We're
currently working on that issue. (fixed)
Version 2.9.3 PRO
- Only for german speaking countries (CH, AT): Localization - if the device language is german and the region settings other than Germany , the glossary entries are connected with the
international Wikipedia sources. As a workaround: set the region settings of the device to Germany. Fix will come with next update. (fixed in 2.9.5)
Version 2.9.7 PRO
- 2012-11-09 iPhone 5 issue only: the new screen geometry of the iPhone 5 does not fit. This will be fixed with the next update to 2.9.8.